Thursday, March 21, 2013

Well...well...well...

Ok, so. I lost my first clearing :-/ I got cleared for nuts but that included seeds. I put chia seeds in my smoothie the next morning, took a gulp, and was like craaap there went that clearing! So yes. The past few days have not been fun for my stomach.

And apparently I misread my chart and thought I could have pork, so the prosciutto wrapped asparagus I made last night didn't help my stomach. At all. Nor the nuts I had through out the day. Sigh. I'm jacked up.

So, basically, my nutritionist is awesome, and went through everything on the list (tired arm from muscle testing!!!) and now I have a full list of what I'm currently reacting to. These are things that most likely should be able to be cleared...but I can't do right now. And I can only clear one grouping every 24 hours (ie, beans, meat mix, vegetables, etc)... ready??

Calcium, milk, cheese, yogur, whey, casein, geopathic sressors, zinc, sex hormones (estrogen, etc), adrenal hormones, DNA, peanuts (apparently there is a fungus that grows on peanuts that a lot of people react to), animal and vegetable fats, fish, beans, meat, food additives, baking poweder, gelatin, onion mix, starch complex, coco butter, sulfites, rice wine, perfume, flower mix, dog, feathers, formaldehyde, antibiotics that start with E-O, terracycline, fungus, grapeweed oil, strawberry, apples grapes.

Then, I got my cross reactive test back. So things that my body thinks are actually something else, are jacking me up. So that means for the nex 5 months I have to avoid: Millet, Hemp, Teff, Egg (NO MORE SCONES!!), potato,Tapioca, Oas, Milk, rice, sorghum, corn, teff, avocado, banana, chestnut, kiwi, tapioca.

Forever, I have to avoid dairy, gluten, oats.

I'm still waiting on one more test result but doc thinks I'm auto-immune...which came about from eating gluten, which I'm allergic to, for so long. The way they make glutenous items has changed in the last 10 years, and has doubled the amount of gluten in our food, and changed the make up, etc, which is why so many people are now reacting to it. It takes the body awhile to develop antibodies and try to fight it off...

I did find out too that if someday I get preggo, I will pass on my blood allergies to the baby. It will be born allergic to gluten and oats and dairy...good to know...and I have to maintain a low stress lifestyle.

that's the kicker. Low stress lifestyle.

Ultimately all these changes are going to be good for me. I don't like how I've felt crummy the past 10 days as I've found things my body hates. I'm in shock so don't even wnat to think about grocery shopping this weekend but I' mpretty sure I'll have a meltdown.

Anyways. I have to go meet a friend for tea...hopefully I can have it...

There is hope. It's just overwhelming right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment