Ok I just have to say how amazing it is how in tune to my body I am. My 4 week diet officially is over on Sunday... Last night I ate a salad - green leaf lettuce, roasted cashews, strawberries and craisins, and a dressing of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sesame seeds and poppy seeds. I've had everything but the strawberreis and green leaf lettuce already. Pretty instantaneously i got gassy and then had to run to the bathroom...amazing how quickly my system is affected! Which is great - I can pinpoint better what is affecting me.
Overall, I feel very healthy. Never too full, never heavy. Yah, I've gotten bored with my food but starting next week (next grocery trip!) I'll be cooking from my new Paleo cookbook so will have variety.
I'm really thankful that my body is taking this well...I know people who have been further along in the leaky gut problem, and things aren't as quickly healed, or more things are off their lists permanently, or their clearances don't keep as long. I'm really thankful for my nutritionist, and for the way God has used her to heal me.
I know everyone has to come to their own conclusion with food and if what they're eating is affecting them and how...but I kinda think some people don't realize how much better it can be, and some people don't realize they have leaky gut...These 4 weeks have been hard. The past 10 months have been very difficult for me, but now, with how I feel, it's totally worth it...
I'm pretty excited :)
Awesome!! I'm glad you are feeling encouraged and way better and healthy! It's a great feeling :)
ReplyDelete