Oh my gosh I can eat chocolate now! There is apparently a brand called Enjoy Life, that I can eat. Guess who is going to the grocery store tonight?! This very ecstatic girl :)
I just had the nutritionist over. She cleared me for eggs, which means in 24 hours I can make my scones...*happy dance*...and have something different for breakfast now too!
I held my clearing for sugar, which is why I can eat an apple and almond butter now without having pain. That's great.
And I asked her if nightshades were inflammatory and therefore something I should tend to stay away from...that is tomatoes, potatoes, egg plant and peppers. She said yes, there is something produced in them that causes internal inflammation. Ok...good to know...it won't hurt if I eat them once in awhile but I won't keep them in my diet long term.
I also bought a Paleo Cookbook...since pretty soon here I'll have most necessary things back in my diet (once eggs are cleared in 24 hours) and that has SO many new recipes, I can't even stand it! I'm so burnt out on sausage, sea weed noodles, sweet potatoes and spaghetti squash. Thankful for them, but so over them :)
I feel so happy and encouraged and excited. And next Sunday is the end of my 4 week diet to repair/restore...so mile markers are happening! I'm totally noticing differences too...which is a blessing. I'm so thankful God is using my nutritionist to heal me...and that I have food to eat :)
Sooo....bring on the chocolate ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment