So I've gone one full day, chugging down 35 supplements and enough water to float a boat! Sadly, the doctor forgot to include the magnesium pill that I'm supposed to take before bedtime.
She's going to send it to me, but that's going to be a few days. And of course, that's the pill that helps fight the muscle cramping. And guess who's been having hands and feet cramping like no other? :( Why that kicked in all of a sudden, I don't know... Are the pills made with something that contains gluten or corn? Possibly. Actually, yah, I just checked my list. They're made with a corn product - both Microcrystalline and methylcellulose. Ten points if you can spell those words. Sheesh.
According to the doctor, it's ok because these supplements are going to fix the leaky gut and bind the bad things so that they will pass through my body without causing pain - soon.
In the meantime, I guess I'll fight through the pain until I get the magnesium and then pray that that helps.
On a side note, kinda pathetic how many places we can find corn-derived products. I'd like to say it's so amazing what we, as a society, can do with just the simple product of corn...however, I'll say that because of corn being GMO, it's sickening how it's in everything. I think it has the potential to really affect people in a negative way because of the genetic modifications. And prime example here: I can't even take pills - that are supposed to help me - without experiencing pain because the pills are made with a corn-derived product.
No comments:
Post a Comment