Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Soo I've been bloating lately..but figured it was a lot of fiber, or maybe I was reacting to quinoa flour (all my baking) or definitely I reacted to mangos... so I considered these all one offs...

Well I saw my nutritionist today and s he told me that b/c I was exposed to gluten, my body is still trying to get unwhacked...and PS grains apparently are inflammatory...which is partially why my body was reacting to quinoa - b/c it's a grain. GRR

So basically I have to shock my system into resetting itself. MORE than just the repair diet...For two days, every 15 minutes I have to drink a combo of maples syrup, lemons, limes and water. That's all. Two. Whole. Days.

And I thought repair diet was bad. I'm waiting til I finish the food in my fridge and then will do this... but if I don't, my body will start reacting to all the foods I currently eat (and like!)... which makes sense as I look back at when I keep getting bloated.

SUPER annoyed. Kinda excited too - it'll be nice to reset really good. My nutritionist just had to do this too and she said it made a world of difference and she's not reacting to things anymore.

But gosh, I don't want to be around me for 2 days... Probably will start this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Okay - two days....that's doable...over the weekend - good plan. And, when it works, life will be a whole lot better! Good girl!

    ReplyDelete