Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tomorrow is the last day of the 5 day diet!

The marks of success come in little increments. Tomorrow I will make it through the 5 day diet. Then onto the 21 day diet. I have had a really rough time this week. I have wanted food I can't eat like no other. Namely fondue, rice crispy treats and Valentine's Day candy.

However...<tongue in cheek>...I ate seaweed noodles today... LOL Actually, they were really good. I had some cooked sausage on them and they were great. My boss was curious so tried some...his comment was they're good!...I can hear them crunching in my head! LOL he's like, I know you're tired of the sausage since you eat it every day, but really, that's some goooood sausage. :)

I have a good support network of friends that sit around me at work. Even tho everyone brings in tons of food, they adamantly tell me how terrible it tastes so I won't long for it. I know they're lying but I sure appreciate the gesture :)

Saturday I go ice climbing. I'm SO thankful I can add quinoa, beans and nuts into my diet. Give me something to eat ... it's not like I'll be hanging on to the ice with a pick, below freezing, being like hey guys, I'm hungry, let me gnosh on some...spaghetti squash with spinach. MMM sooo appetizing, that fills me right up! :) LOL Guess it'll be beans and quinoa and some fruit. Energy, protein?

I do need to figure out some thing else to eat for breakfast. If my body doesn't like dairy, there goes yogurt. Cereal was already out, and so are eggs now. So if I got creative, I guess I could make almond four pancakes, but I'm supposed to limit my sugar. So for the next 3 weeks it'll be sausages allllll the way...LOL

This week I'll try a new flavor of the sausages - it adds apple, so this will be my first introduction of apple back into my body. So far my body has handled olive oil reintroduction well...I'm thankful for that!

Anyways Happy Valentine's Day :) I'm so thankful for the people who love me and support me through this trial! And thankful God has given me solutions and support for all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment