Friday, February 8, 2013

So it continues

The nutritionist came back to my house tonight. On Wednesday, she cleared me for vegetables...meaning that supposedly I'd be able to eat the veggies on my ALCAT test results that I'm sensitive to, but not allergic to. So today she "tested" to make sure it kept...which it did. So, supposedly, I can now eat the veggies...she cleared me for the fruits today ($30 each time...but not bad) She brought me the supplements so I plan to start my 5 day repairVite on Monday...I'd start tomorrow but I have a motorcycle class to get my lesson all day Sat and Sun and I kinda want caffeine to stay alert since it's early and will be snowy/cold.

I went to the grocery store tonight and  well, let's just say grocery stores are hard!! I finally found pastured raised eggs at Vitamin Cottage. Not even Sprouts carried them. They were $6.39 for a dozen tho!!! I looked at the Applegate farms meat and it said vegetarian fed...which I took to mean included corn. I asked the nutritionist and she said no, it's fine, I can eat that...so might go back and get some so that I don't eat all dozen eggs in 3 days :)

I also found kelp noodles!! I have heard that seaweed is so good for you. They look like wet rice noodles. I'm not sure how I'll prepare them...but I can try something new!

I looked at all the wild meat and decided on bison that was 100% grass fed since I can't have beef from my ALCAT results, and other stuff I thought could have been organic but still corn fed.

I even had the option to eat rabbit...haha...who knows what I'll end up experimenting with!

The nutritionist also brought me liquid magnesium and tested my body again for it, which my body said yes I wanted it and 2 tsp/day. So I put it under my tongue and hopefully it absorbed quick enough!

Since I don't want to be gnawing on celery and green leaf lettuce at my motorcycle class tomorrow (how hot is that?!) I'm making my chocolate chip scones with almond flour...my faaaavorite food right now...and will feel slightly cooler eating that ;)

Anyways...so the journey continues! I'll be curious what Monday brings...starting work at 0630 with no caffeine and limited food...woot woot! :) If this is the path to recovery, praise the Lord, I'm all on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment