I realized I haven't posted for awhile. I just saw my nutritionist 10 minutes ago on my lunch break. She's such a blessing. Anyways, I kept my bean clearance from last week - YAY! Tho I think I'm getting sensitive to nut...I had cashews this past weekend and my heart started racing and I felt like I was having a panic attack! It was scary. Sooo watching this...
Anyways, she told me today (as she brought me more magnesium) that my body was so deficient, but eventually I'll get to a point where I don't have to take as much mag every day. I had started on 4 tsp/day, and am down to 3 tsp/day. Eventually it'll be significantly less. So I feel very encouraged by that, especially since I go through magnesium so quickly.
My body wanted to clear amalgam/mercury (fillings)...I was like wait, I don't have those anymore. She was like well you did at some point and your body is ready to get over that. She said it was a good sign that my body wants to clear something "environmental" instead of food - I'm making progress.
So I feel encouraged :)
That's all. Nothing too exciting. Except I went to the mountains with friends this weekend and while I brought three grocery bags full of food...it was great! My friends were totally gracious, it was easy to make my own food, and I even found an alcohol I can have...tequila...b/c it's made from cactus! Now, I don't like tequila, but, it's an option for the rare times I feel like a drink. I squeezed 3 lemons, put a little tequila in and some sugar that didn't dissolve and tried it. And puckered. Added some ice cubes and diluted with water and added agave.... MUCH better. It was pretty fun seeing my friends try it out and pucker up ;)
Moldova is comign up in 5 weeks...getting very curious how a whole week overseas will go, but eager for the opportunity to trust God to protect my stomach. I've thought about going on the 5 day diet right before I go so my gut will be as healthy as possible...and need to stay away from nuts for awhile so I can maybe bring some with me. I was picturing the airport scanner of my suitcase showing cans of tuna, an opener, cans of olives, dried fruit...hahaha.
Anyways, I'm feeling good. Life is good. Much better place than where I was at a few weeks ago. Thank God. :)
Yay!! Glad you are feeling encouraged and much better :) I'm so proud of you for getting through all this!
ReplyDelete