Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dr Oz Validates Leaky Gut

Thank you, Mom, for pointing out this article. It reinforces what I have learned and experienced... So, I'm saving it on this blog because I think it's spot on... Interesting that he says, "leaky gut is likely to emerge as one of the most significant medical concepts of our time." 

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/could-leaky-gut-be-troubling-you

Since I'm blogging anyways... I just successfully camped for 4 days on restricted food! It took a lot of prep ahead of time, but I had plenty of food! So my food allergies can't stop me from camping! It was nice to go with a girl friend who has some allergies also, so that when we both pulled out our bags of shake powder and medicine drops...we didn't feel like the only granny ;)

The benefit of living in Colorado and visiting mountain towns is that hippy is "in"... teas are natural now...so I was able to stop at 3 different coffee shops and enjoy tea!

I mighta been sad I couldn't have s'mores while camping... :( .... but it wasn't the end of the world...

Anyways... I feel like a guinea pig on the edge of a medical breakthrough, in a way...but I'm glad that things are going better, overall... :) Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment