Overall I've been feeling pretty good...I was reacting to something last week but am better now. I have a pretty good grasp on what I can/can't eat...Still taking 13 supplements, but overall, things seem to be pretty good. I feel good, which is a big deal.
So my nutritionist came today and I asked her what the game plan was for the near future. She said she thought I'd be off a lot of my supplements by now, but my body could just need them even more so right now as I'm under a lot of stress...(I'm trying not to be stressed!!!!) She said I keep losing my clearings too (goodbye, chocolate, once again!) She said for the rest of my life I will need to be cleared.
The.Rest.Of.My.Life.
She said I will always react to things, depending on stress levels and what else is going on in my life.
That's disheartening I think. I don't want my allergies anymore. It's taught me to eat healthy but I'm tired of losing clearings and the resultant way I feel. I dont like the idea of having to pay to be cleared either...someday when I get married, I guess my husband will have to learn how to clear me....
Until then...keep calm and carry on, I guess?? :-/ If only I could just have a set amount of things I know I can't eat, stick to that, and be ok....
Guess I need to start praying for a miracle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment